Twitter/Facebook

Pinterest
Thursday, October 23, 2014

The secret contest:

The task was to share the photograph in the below link with the answer to why someone should read my book Just you, me and a secret. 

Contest link


The below are the reasons given by people to the above question: 





















Winning entries: 



I loved Kiran's and Arvin's answers. What I liked are highlighted in the picture above. 

Are you wondering why you need to read Just You, Me and a Secret? 
Read the first few chapters and find your own reason. Don't buy the book if you are not convinced enough. I don't want anyone to buy my book and regret. I want people to enjoy the journey of Meera, reading it. 


0 Scribbles:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking pains, commenting :)

LinkWithin

Search This Blog

 
badge